Holiday Gift Guide 2022 for Home, Craft & Organization Lovers
The start of the holiday shopping season is officially here! And over the past few weeks, I’ve been busy scouring my favorite sites and shops, looking for the most fun, useful, and creative gift ideas for home, craft, and organization lovers (like you and me!) Some of these items I own and can attest to their awesomeness; while others, I’d be ecstatic to find under my own Christmas tree. From organization and DIY picks to tried-and-true toys and our favorite outdoor gear, here are some ideas that are sure to delight this Christmas season!
- Post-It Note Collection – Whether you need a fresh stock or like to color-code to the max, this set has so many fun shades to play with.
- Tab Punch with Stickers – This fun and useful tool allows you to add stick-on tabs inside planners, notebooks, journals, and more.
- Paper Mate InkJoy Pens – These are my new favorite pens for note-taking, planning, journaling, and more!
- Fridge Magnet Men – You can manipulate these magnets in all sorts of fun ways!
- Colored Magnets – These pretty colored magnets are a simple yet chic way to keep items on hand.
- Kate Spade Notebooks – These pretty notebooks are my favorite way to start fresh in the New Year or on my next project.
- Thumb Scraper – A great stocking stuffer than can help remove all those pesky price tags and labels.
- Wrap It Cable Labels – An easy way to label cords so you know exactly what goes where.
- Cable Bite Cord Protectors – A fun way to keep your cord or charger visible and handy on a cluttered desktop.
- Portable Hair Tie Holder – I never have a hair tie when I need one; this would be so helpful!
- Cultivate What Matters Planning Pads – These are my favorite paper pads for organizing my week, meals, projects, workouts, and more! I love that they are non-dated, so I can use them just when I need them! Break It Down | This Week | Intentional Weekly Planner Notepad | Meal Planner Notepad | Daily Planner Notepad | Wellness Planner Notepad
- Cozy Minimalist Home – My favorite “method” for creating a home you love without too much stuff!
- Magnetic Dry Erase Markers Fine Point Tip, 12 Colors – A full set for color-coding the entire family’s plans.
- Large Personalized Acrylic Calendar – I love the clean and simple look of this large, personalized planner.
- Umbra Ring Holders – These are fun home decor accessories that prove useful too!
- Velvet Christmas Trees – A cozy, modern take on decorative trees; they come in so many colors!
- iRobot Vacuum – This is one of my favorite Christmas presents ever: Is a Robot Vacuum Worth It? Our Real-Life Experience
- ILLUME Soy Candles – I love these candles; they come in the prettiest tins and their scents are subtle yet interesting.
- Winter Fir Passive Diffuser + Christmas Tree Essential Oil – A simple and “green” way to infuse your home with the scents of the season.
- Stewart Plaid Alphabet Scented Candle – A great gift for all the neighbors and teachers on your list.
- Plant Subscription Box – I just bought these plants and was so impressed with how they came packaged!
- Indoor Watering Can – A chic way to keep all your plants happy!
- Magnetic Picture Frames – These are great for putting up small photos, but can also be assembled into fun formations.
- Cozy Pom Pom Sherpa Throws – Such a chic way to stay warm and cozy this winter.
- Layla Weighted Blanket – Another one of our all-time favorite purchases: Considering a Weighted Blanket? Here’s What We Learned!
- Accordion Paper Trees – I just saw these in person and thought they’d make a stunning mantel display.
- White Ceramic Hobnail Patterned Pots – Super chic pots perfect for any decor style.
- Bubble Cube Scented Candles – Scented and adorable!
- Flexible Lighter – I never realized how handy it was to have a lighter that bends into candles, fire pits, and more!
- Swig Tumblers & Mugs – This pattern-loving gal can never get enough of these cute cups. I think I now have 4?!?
- Holiday Home Cleaning Set – I’m grabbing this cleaning set now to use all season long.
- Multi-Purpose Cleaner Concentrate Subscription – I love using concentrate to make my cleaning supplies, and a subscription means I will always have plenty on hand!
- Whale Butter Dish – What a cute way to store butter…with a measuring reference too!
- The Dash 4-Count Waffle Maker – We use this every single week to make tasty waffles.
- Dash Mighty Mini Blender – This is on top of my son’s wish list so he can try aaaall the fun combinations on his own.
- Silicone Wine Stoppers – We love having these on hand to keep our opened bottles fresh.
- Dipping Herbs and Olive Oil Gift Set – We received this last year, and the herbs are great on everything from potatoes and breads to meats and dressings.
- St. Jude Candy Cane Salad Plate Sets – Adorable plates for a good cause!
- Gourmet Salad Dressing Spice Kit – I love using mixes for salad dressing so I can make as much as I need and I don’t have to worry about them going bad.
- Stewart Plaid Holiday Tree Shaped Serving Platter – Such an adorable way to display snacks this holiday season.
- Snowflake Kransekake Cookie Cutters 10-Piece Set – A really fun set for passionate and ambitious bakers.
- Solo Stove – We fire up ours at least once a week and love how simple and strong this pit makes fire-building.
- MalloMe Marshmallow Roasting Sticks – We love the colored sticks and how far they extend.
- Solo Stove Mesa Tabletop Fire Pit with Stand – If you don’t have the space for a full pit, this mini version gives you all the ambience and smore’s-making capability!
- Heat-Resistant Gloves – These are a really helpful accessory for any fire pit owner.
- Magical Flames Color Fire Packets – Mesmerizing for kids and adults alike.
- The World’s Best National Parks in 500 Walks – A beautiful and practical guide to our National Parks.
- L.L.Bean Flannel Camp Blanket – We love cozying up with these amazing blankets around the fire pit or on cool nights at sporting events.
- Low Profile Folding Chair – Collapsable chairs are great for fire pits, outings, camping, kids’ games, and so much more.
- Expandable Garden Hose – This hose is amazing and mind-boggling at the same time!
- Cricut Self Healing Mat (18×24″) – No matter what kind of crafting you do, this “work mat” is a handy reference, cutting mat, and work surface.
- Rotary Cutter – This tool is my favorite way to cut straight lines on fabric, paper, wallpaper, contact paper, gift wrap, and more!
- Cricut XL Scraper – Not just for vinyl, this scraper comes in handy for all sorts of projects!
- The Original Little ELF Gift Wrap Cutter – I really want to try this handy little tool!
- True Control Knife – Easily my most-reached-for craft tool! The blades are so sharp, and it’s so easy to get clean, precise lines.
- Cricut Bright 360 Lamps – A super chic way to brighten up your work space.
- Cricut Paper Trimmer (13″) – This extra-large version is quick, handy, and oh-so-portable.
- Cricut Joy Machine – Which Cricut Machine Is Best for Making Labels?
- Cricut Maker 3 – Introducing Cricut Maker 3 | Full Machine Review with Unboxing
- Cricut Explore 3 – Which Cricut Machine Is Best For You?
- Card Mats – No matter which machine you own, these mats allow you to make adorable cards in a snap!
- Cricut Beginner Kits – Feeling overwhelmed with your Cricut machine? These get-started kits can help you master specific materials (e.g., vinyl, iron-on, paper).
- Cricut Cutting Mats – Fresh mats are always a great gift for any Cricut user. Just be sure to pick the right size!
- Cricut EasyPress Mat (Large) – This transforms any table into a heat-safe surface. I love being able to iron small projects without dragging out the full ironing board.
- Bulk Transfer Tape – Vinyl crafters ALWAYS need more transfer tape!
- Premium Fine-Point Blades for Cricut Explore/Maker (10 Count) – A fresh stash of blades is a great stocking stuffer for all Cricut lovers!
- Pop Tubes Sensory Toys – From big to little, all the boys in my house love these.
- Monkey Noodles – A fairly addicting fidget for everyone’s hands.
- Stackable Fingertip Crayons – Our kids loving playing AND coloring with these.
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Pizza Play Food Set – My kids always love the pizza-making station at the children’s museum, so this one is being added to our play food collection this year!
- Melissa & Doug Slice and Bake Wooden Cookie Play Food Set – By far, this is our favorite play food set in our playroom.
- Finger Elves – These spinners make great stocking stuffers for the whole family!
- Throw Throw Burrito – This is currently our favorite family game. Perfect for a range of ages!
- LEGO Puzzles – We assembled two of these over the last Christmas holiday. They are fun for the kids and big enough to last a few days!
- Alphabots – One of our most-loved toys. I’ve yet to meet a kid who doesn’t immediately become obsessed with these.
- Spot It Games – Original | Marvel – Our family loves the original, but we’ll be adding the Marvel set to our collection this year!
- Bike Wheel Lights – With longer, darker days here, these lights make our kids easy to spot while they play outside.
- Highlights Puzzle Club – The kids will love getting special “mail” along with fresh activities to do every month!
- Plasma Car – All our boys love these cars. They are a great alternative to bikes and scooters; and are even great for racing!
Alright…that’s a wrap on my Holiday Gift Guide 2022 (ha…get what I did there!?!?) I hope what I’ve shared here gives you some great ideas for anyone still on your list. Feel free to share this roundup with friends or family (especially if there is something here you’d like to see under YOUR tree). And if you have any home gift ideas you’ve LOVED, let me know because I’ve still got some shopping to do too!
2 Comments on “Holiday Gift Guide 2022 for Home, Craft & Organization Lovers”
Megan – so many wonderful ideas! I was at Target last night, looking for that hanging planter, but no luck. But maybe if I order online, I’ll get the mainland price. Also really like the tabs and bookplates. Now I just have to get motivated to de-clutter. I hope you and your family have a lovely Thanksgiving!
I was happy to see DASH waffle maker on this list. I’ve a collection of DASH products— my first was the Masha, now discontinued. It makes purées in a bowl so easy and the best part is it comes apart for dishwasher washing. Unlike the 45 min process of hand washing a Cuisinart food processor. I also have their toaster. It has a glass door so you can see your toast burn LOL. But seriously the glass panel is great. There’s just two of us and we have the single waffle waffle maker, and I have a Cuisinart Griddler with waffle plates which makes 4 quickly. I also bought something your boys would love – it’s a little ice cream maker. Ice cream has so many additives in it, I use this little guy to whip up just enough vanilla ice cream to put on apple pie.
You had me at Roomba. But the Amazon reviews scared me away from the 9 series. I’m thinking of getting the. 7 series. We have single story with carpet only in the 3 bedrooms. I use a Bissell Crosswave on the 1000 sq ft of LVP. The bedrooms are 10×10 – mostly covered by furniture with the largest at 14×14 so I just use an upright vac weekly. With no kids we don’t have the usual kid detritus like Legos, marker caps, snippets of paper from crafts, and my nemesis – hair elastics! My daughter left them everywhere and my Oreck did not enjoy them!
So many great ideas! I’m in the process of moving about 100 miles with benefit of external support so we will be needing to u-haul it at our expense or hire pros. I’m even considering using Pods! After we move I want to start with Cricut but don’t want to buy stuff now only to move it.