I think this is the second or third year in a row that I really wanted to make a holiday planner for you guys (and admittedly, for myself! Maybe with a planner, our Christmas cards would actually get out the door in time?!?!) But alas, time is not my friend this time of year…especially this year…so I didn’t quite get to it. BUT! I thought I could do the next best thing for you all and round up some of my favorite Holiday Planners available out there, as well as some of my own printables that come in very handy this time of year. I realize we are less than two weeks away from Christmas, but some of these printables may still be quite useful (printable gift tags, anyone?)! So download and print out what you need for this year, pin this post for next year, and get ready to check out some truly helpful holiday resources!
There are a lot of very, very lovely holiday planners available around the web. I wanted to share some truly comprehensive and beautifully-designed kits with you; so after scouring the Internet and stalking the sites of some of my favorite blogging buddies, here are my picks for holiday planners worth printing!
- Jen’s Holiday Planning Binder – Jen’s Holiday Planner is actually one of the posts that inspired me to get into designing printables years ago. While this kit isn’t the most comprehensive, it has the basic necessities for holiday essentials and the designs are just so fun and festive!
- Laura’s 2017 Holiday Planner – Laura’s new Holiday Planner keeps scrolling through all my social feeds and for very good reason. It’s beautifully designed and truly has a worksheet for everything you could possibly need to track throughout the holidays!
- Nina’s Holiday Planner – I simply adore the sweet and simple design of this planner. Not only does it include some truly smart and functional planning sheets, but the clean design beckons you to fill it out with everything racing through your head!
- Heather’s Holiday Planner – Okay, so this planner isn’t free, but it’s so good I had to include it. I really adore Heather’s printable kits, and this Holiday Planner is fun, stylish, and oh-so-comprehensive!
- Christmas Card Planner – I need to print this out ASAP!
- Abby’s Free Holiday Printables – While not a planner, Abby’s printables are simple, sweet, and quite handy for quick printing and using!
If you’re anything like me and you don’t need a whole planner right now but could really use a quick worksheet to stay on top of everything that needs to get done in the coming weeks, my single-page daily Productivity Printable is a great solution!
My printable “Yum” and “Merry Christmas” tags are excellent for dressing up boxes of homemade cookies for neighbors and co-workers!
Keep track of any and all gifts coming in the door, as well as who they came from and the return address, with my handy gift-tracking printables. You can snag a generic tracker for free here or get the Christmas one in my shop here!
A few others I love:
- Abby’s Printable Gift Tags
- Shanty2Chic’s Gift Tags
- Amy’s Christmas Movie Quote Gift Tags
- Taya’s Gift Tags
- Diana’s Gift Tags
Holiday Entertaining Printables
This Cookie Exchange Printable Kit is one of my favorite things I’ve ever designed! Invitations, cookie ballots, and more are all included to help you pull off a cookie party in a snap!
A Hot Cocoa Party is another event you can pull off without too much hassle…which is ideal for this busy time of year! My chalkboard label kit can help you add festive details in mere minutes!
A few others I love:
- This Pajamas, Pancakes, and Plaid Party by my good friend Alison is AH-MAZING!
- Printable Utensil Holders
- Gingerbread Party Printables
- Christmas Photo Booth Props
Holiday Household Printables
Who is already ready to organize their holiday decor bins? Me!!! Make sure you snag my free labels to make labeling your boxes fun and festive!
I know my Ultimate Kitchen Printable Pack isn’t holiday-specific (nor free), but it has some awesome resources in it that come in very handy this time of year! I love that my organized binder makes it a cinch to find all my favorite cookie recipes. The printable recipe cards are great for sharing your favorite holiday dishes and desserts; and the Dinner Party Planner is ideal for organizing every last detail of any event, big or small!
A few others I love:
- This Printable Recipe Binder is another great solution and would make a gorgeous gift!
- Holiday Meal Planners
- Christmas Meal Planner
- Christmas Dinner Checklist
I hope you take a few minutes to check out these awesome and free resources – there are some really great printables linked up here that can truly make your holidays a little more organized!
Between a super cute baby who refused to nap all week and a super cute 6 year old who came down with a flu bug, my week went majorly off the rails! I’m crossing all my fingers and toes that I can get my holiday act together this weekend and knock out a few remaining projects to share with you guys before I close out for the year! Have a good one and see you back here next week!