When we started this bedroom makeover, one of the BIGGEST problems was the closet. Not only was it overrun with stuff, but it’s tucked back in a tight corner, and the sliding closet door meant stuff often got tucked or stuffed (and forever lost) back inside!
- (a) Measure the top of your curtain panel to determine the amount and spacing of each grommet.
- (b) Use the provided stencil to lightly trace circles at each grommet location.
- (c) Using a sharp scissors, cut out each hole you just traced.
- (d) Snap the grommet pair on, one on top and one from the back.
- (e) Repeat down the entire curtain!