I was busy this year!!!
I was going to do a “Top 11 Projects of 2011” post (like the rest of the blog world), but even though I am new to this whole blog thing, I had too many projects I loved to choose just 11. So instead, I compiled everything I created this year into one big ol’ collage! What a year!
What all did I do this year?
- Row 1: spray-painted candle sticks, nursery curtains, Amy Butler quilt, holiday table runner, nursery art, fire wood carrier, nursing cover up
- Row 2: holiday “mantel,” nursery mobile, window valences, snowflake table runner, stuffed owls, gift card holders, re-finished old bookcases
- Row 3: Thanksgiving napkins, baby changing pad, Thanksgiving place mats, burp cloths, baby girl cupcakes, Christmas tree skirt, Thanksgiving tablescape
- Row 4: food flags, painted pumpkins, thank-you cards, nursery pennant banner, baby jammie pants, oven mitts, baby sleep sack
- Row 5: Halloween “mantel,” Give Thanks banner, fabric flowers, University of Wisconsin gift package, dining room typography art, embellished gift towels, nursery bedding
- Row 6: Decoupaged pumpkins, refinished lazy susan centerpiece, practice dining room chair slipcover, fabric baby blocks, fabric covered trees, sequin covered tree, fabric envelopes
- Row 7: Owl gift tags, pretty packages, car-seat cover, patchwork-matted frame, holiday centerpiece, another fabric covered tree, nursery laundry bag
- Row 8: baby’s first Christmas onesie, nursery ribbon wall, Halloween wreath, dining room makeover
- Row 9: Thanksgiving place cards, crib bumper, window “shade,” slipcovered dining room chairs, holiday door wreath, port-a-crib sheets, glittery pumpkins, baby Waldo costume
- Row 10: living room makeover, changing pad covers, fall felt wreath, window holiday wreaths, tiled tray, patchwork scarves, curtain tiebacks, new dining room chair cushion covers.
Some of these projects you’ve seen, but there are others I actually haven’t had a chance to post yet (gasp!). Don’t worry, everything will make its way up – eventually!
So what all do I have in store for 2012? Well…I actually have the rest of my Quantico house to post (I got a little too “in” to holiday crafts and forgot about the premise of my blog – ooops!). I have my baby’s owl-themed nursery, my craft room, our master bedroom, kitchen, patio, garage, and office still to post!
AND…believe it or not, we have another move to make this year…which means a whole new house to decorate and more projects to share!
I have no idea where this blog is going, but I am enjoying posting pictures of my creations to share with friends, family, and strangers alike! Thanks for stopping by…I hope you come back many more times in 2012!Posted In Other