I’m not really a HUGE Halloween fan; but having my first real front porch coupled with all the online inspiration out there, I decided we could use a little Halloween “Cheer” around here!
- A Styrofoam wreath
- A 50% off Halloween “Welcome” sign I found at the PX
- A fabric remnant of this gorgeous black on black damask satin for only $2.50!
- Tons of leftover orange suede strips I had accidentally cut the wrong size when I was making piping for these pillows.
Last, is my 20-minute Halloween “Mantle“! You see, I have these fabulous orange candlesticks (painted for my dining room…not Halloween!) and some other fun Halloween decorations lying around, so I figured I should put them all to good use for um…the next week!
A quick online search for some free printables, a 2-minute walk around my garage and craft room…and 20 minutes later, I ended up here!
- I filled my wire pumpkin with some leftover garland from these babies.
- I re-position my candy jars from here to the top of my cabinet and added this adorable “Spellbound Sweets” from here.
- I pulled out my awesome quilted pumpkin table runner made by my incredible mother!
- I printed out a few more printables from here, here and here on photo paper to make them nice and glossy. I framed two in frames I had in the garage, and used the stripes to wrap my candles.