The files included in this purchase are 5 JPEGS (available by instant download in 1 zip file)
- (1 page) Recipe Organization Kit Print Instructions
- (1 page) Recipe Catalog Front with 6 recipe categories (Seafood, Desserts, Poultry, Beef & Pork, Sides & Salads, Vegetarian)
- (1 page) Recipe Catalog Back
- (1 page) Recipe Book Spines for 6 recipe categories (Seafood, Desserts, Poultry, Beef & Pork, Sides & Salads, Vegetarian)
- (1 page) Printable Grocery List with 6 grocery store sections (Produce, Dry Goods, Meat/Seafood, Dairy, Freezer, Other)
The font featured in these files is: Arial
Downloaded files will NOT have watermark.
For a full tutorial on how to use these files, please visit: The Homes I Have Made: Recipe Organization Kit
This is a digital file intended or personal use, and may be printed endlessly for personal use.
Files will be available for immediate download. No physical materials or supplies are included in this purchase.
The JPEG files DO NOT have editable text boxes. Should you wish to edit the JPEG files, any photo editing software, such as Photoshop or Illustrator, is ideal. Digital scrapbooking programs or Microsoft Programs (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) also work. If you choose to use Word or PowerPoint, note that the files are JPEGs, so you must insert them as images/photos and place text boxes over the labels in order to add your recipe names. If you are a Mac user, you can add text boxes to the JPEG files using the Preview program. Finally, there are free photo editing programs available online that will also work, PicMonkey is a favorite!