This purchase includes 13 digital files (available by instant download in 1 zip file)
The zip file includes:
- 1 PDF – Magnetic Menu Board Instruction Manual
- 12 JPEGS:
- (1 page) Month and food key labels
- (1 page) Recipe Book Spines for 6 food categories (Seafood, Desserts, Poultry, Beef & Pork, Sides & Salads, Vegetarian)
- (1 page) Printable Grocery List
- (1 page) Side-dish symbols (Pasta, Bread, Potatoes, Fruit, Rice, Vegetable, Salad, Couscous, Quinoa)
- (1 page) Menu board “extra” labels (includes “NEW,” “LEFTOVERS,” “OUT”)
- (1 page) 36 extra recipe labels (6 of each color) designed to be used as extras
- (6 pages) 36 blank recipe labels (one page per color)
The font featured in these files is: Arial
A full description on how to use these files can be found here:
Recipe names are NOT included in this file.
This is a digital file intended or personal use, and may be printed endlessly for personal use.
Files will be available for immediate download. No physical materials or supplies are included in this purchase.
The JPEG files DO NOT have editable text boxes. To insert your recipe names onto the JPEG files, any photo editing software, such as Photoshop or Illustrator, is ideal. Digital scrapbooking programs or Microsoft Programs (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Publisher) also work. If you choose to use Word or PowerPoint, note that the files are JPEGs, so you must insert them as images/photos and place text boxes over the labels in order to add your recipe names. If you are a Mac user, you can add text boxes to the JPEG files using the Preview program. Finally, there are free photo editing programs available online that will also work, PicMonkey is a favorite!