This policy is valid from 10.5.2015 and is written in compliance with the FTC’s policy on endorsements and advertisements for bloggers.
The Homes I Have Made (THIHM) is a personal blog written and edited by myself (Megan Duesterhaus). For questions about this blog, please contact me at email@example.com.
- I only work with companies, products, sponsors, ad agencies, and networks I like and trust and that make sense for my home, family, business, and/or blog.
- I do accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation on THIHM blog.
- I/THIHM blog abide by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- I may be compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my own experience, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.